Mini Utensils Sage 12+ Months
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddler learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing). The Mini Spoon and Fork are the most functional, developmentally appropriate toddler utensils on the market.
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fits toddler’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful
- Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest