Teething Bracelet Nelly The Elephant
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Nelly the Elephant is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely! This product is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
No Holes = No Mold
• Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
• Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
• Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
• Designed in Barcelona / Made in Morocco.
• Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in colour and shape