Your Baby's First Word Dada Puzzle Pairs
Jimmy Fallon, NBC's The Tonight Show host and one of the most popular entertainers in the world, shows you how to ensure your baby’s first word will be DADA in his #1 New York Times bestselling book, Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA (Macmillan).
Bring this clever book to life and make learning fun with Mudpuppy’s Your Baby’s First Word Will Be DADA Puzzle Pairs. Learn animal names and sounds by matching adorable illustrations of dada and baby cows, ducks, pigs, frogs, and more! The set includes 10 sturdy 2-piece matching puzzles that introduce problem-solving, basic educational concepts, and fine motor skills.
- Learn Animal Sounds!
- 10 sturdy 2-piece puzzles
- 20 pieces total
- Ages 2+
- Sturdy pull-top package
- Each puzzle: 6 x 3", 15 x 8 cm each
- Box: 7.5 x 5.5 x 2.75", 19 x 14 x 7cm
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations